Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Fabulous Five

 Each month I feature five amazing outfits from other style blogs. Here are my June picks.
1. Rosie of rosemud. I just fell in love with this outfit as soon as I saw it. The slightly disheveled look adds so much to what could have been a very prim and proper outfit. The skirt is such a pretty color and drapes her so beautifully. Rosie has such a unique personal style and an absolutely gorgeous blog chock full of thrifted goodness. This photograph is stunning too and there is a lot more loveliness to check out on her website.
 2.Marie of Mamushka Marie. I really enjoy doing this feature because although it is sometimes challenging to find what I'm looking for it forces me to discover new blogs. Marie's blog is absolutely wonderful so I am very glad to have found it. The print and color of this dress  is just incredible and I love the white and brown accessories that accompany it. Isn't that purse darling?
 
3. Whitney of Ladywolf Vintage. I am obsessed with off white lace dresses. I really love how she pairs it with the black shorts and top. The contrast highlights the lace perfectly. That vintage purse is just amazing too. Whitney has incredible style and she is also a photographer and vintage shop owner so her blog is an absolute must see.
 
4. Rebecca of The Dandelion Girl.  I am always so impressed when people make their own clothes. Rebecca actually saw a picture of this vintage dress on the Cat's Pajamas blog and made a similar one. Now that is someone who has beyond amazing sewing skills and what a lovely dress, both of them. She has a pretty blog too and such lovely settings.
5. Jennifer of Sally Jane Vintage. Jennifer proves it is never too hot outside to be fashionable. Those plaid shorts are such a statement pieces and she lets them shine in this outfit pairing it with a simple tank top. If for some reason you haven't checked out her blog you must. The photography and clothing are stunning.
Next week I have so many outfit posts I hopefully will get a chance to photograph.
Spoiler alert: Gunne Sax!

11 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for Jennifer at Sally Jane Vintage. Love her style and her blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature! It so nice to be featured along such lovely and stylish ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All are incredible choices. My fave? That lace dress with black underthings. So rad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!! I'm now following the ones that I wasn't already. Very inspiring ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love these pictures, such inspiring outfits!!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fabulous inspiration! I especially love Ladywolf's purse!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote Rosie. Love her style. She's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, thanks for this. Love all these looks! Must go check out the blogs now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these women are gorgeous! i'll check out their blogs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails