Thursday, February 11, 2010

Awkward photo Day

Today I thought would post the awkward pictures as most of them turned out that way. Taking the pictures is my least favorite part of blogging but I love having an outfit record that I could refer to in a pinch. I've had this thrifted blouse for awhile and love the effect it has over my gold corset. I got some shoe polish today and some shoe glue and am planning on doing a bit of repairing and alterations on my clothes and shoes this weekend. I must confess when I was younger  I used to just get rid of stuff because I was too lazy to get a thread and needle out.
Shoes: Ann Taylor brogues from Crimson & Clover Vintage
pants:Urban Outfitters from forever ago
blouse: thrift find


3 comments:

  1. Lovely blouse! I don't like taking outfit pictures either, I always feel so awkward or silly in them...but it's really nice to have a record of my outfits on my computer, especially if I'm in a bind and can't figure out what to wear. Or sometimes I become quite shocked at some of the things I wore a year ago...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that blouse cause it looks like you can dress it up or down... pretty pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails