Tuesday, September 13, 2011

take care of your body and your mind will follow

 shorts-diy, blouse-vintage crimson and clover, sandals-thrift town
People blog for many reasons. I blog so that I will not wear the same sundress day in and day out. Secluded and away from prying eyes I have little impetus to put clothes on but they make me feel and act oh so more productive. I put the hat on for the photos only. I like hats for 5 seconds and usually want them off me despite the fact that wearing a hat in public is like compliment candy. 
It has been a productive week. I got to shoot 2 models in one day!
 The lovely Boots...
 and Keira who also took some lovely photos of me...




Beatrix is turning into quite the photographer too!
 

4 comments:

  1. Great photos and I agree with your post title :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaawwww that pic of B is too cute!
    <3Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute to see the little one interested in photography :) I love how you say hats are compliment candy, arent they? but they are oh so annoying to wear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails