Thursday, March 11, 2010

Embrace of the Endless Ocean

I thought I would post some pictures as we have internet access.
The first photo was taken at Chateau Montelena. Alaric surprised me with a little wine tasting excursion on the first day. I just adore how comfortable that outfit is.
Yesterday we drove from Ukiah to Fort Brag and saw the most amazing scenery on the way. Our first stop was at Hende Woods State Park. Nobody was there so we had the forest to ourselves.
We stopped for a while at this beautiful beach. 

Then we stopped at another one. Did I mention I went thrifting in Ukiah in the morning. I found this amazing jumper as well as some cool stuff for the giveaway. The beer here is amazing as well. Everything thrifted except for my black blouse and the coat is 100% faux.
Still time to enter the Surprise Giveaway.

15 comments:

  1. I love that blue pantsuit! That is so cute and the color is gorgeous. I also love the shorts and tights pairing. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing in that blue jumpsuit! What lovely trip photographs.
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that jumpsuit.. You look beautiful in electric blue... I must have that fur,tights, oh heck I love your style!!!

    Enjoy your vacation!!!

    Thelookingglassvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the pic of you in front of the tree is more than amazing! I LOVE your outfits here! Looks like you're having fun! Oh, and YES, I live by the ocean! I have all my life and I can't imagine not!

    <3

    purplestinkindogtoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that jumpsuit is awesome! but my favorite is the one of you in the shorts and fur. wow, you look amazing. and it sounds like you're having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look like a woodland nymph in the forest! So enchanted:) Your vacation looks like such fun, thanks for sharing some photos with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i totally love the second photo, you look so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please follow my new blog on the link below and share your experiences with blogging bullying and show your support - http://clashingtime-anti-bullying.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so wonderful in those outfits! Also, this seems like such a wonderful road trip. Thanks so much for the invite, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what lovely scenery! I adore your fur coat and that amazing electric blue jumpsuit! Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. srsly, Beach, Forrest, Wine tasting?? Sounds like a perfect date! And the ripped jeans, red shirt look, way cozy. I put my foot through my ripped jeans the other day...does that ever happen to you too, lol?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am swooning over these photographs. You are too beautiful for words- the outfits are just the icing on the cake! Beauuutiful faux coat. Do you find your tights at thrift stores, too?

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous photos!! i love the nature stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you are having lots of fun! I love forests!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails