1. Dita Von Teese- I was thrilled last weekend when I got to wear one of her black corsets for a photo shoot and just love her very glamorous vintage style.
2. Chai Tea- has been my default drink as of late. I love all the aromatic spices, so perfect for cold weather.
3. Fishnets-I love wearing tights in the winter and luckily live in a place where fishnets are an option. They have such a classic look.
4.Ballet Flats- These are so Audrey, classic and comfortable. They also go with pretty much anything.
5. In The Mood For Love- I recently saw this movie again and still want the wardrobe. She has on a new jaw dropping cheong sam in each scene. Wong Kar Wai know how to make gorgeous movies.
2 Large Cucmbers
- 1/2 cup gin
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 4 lime slices
Slice four 1/4-inch-thick slices from 1 cucumber. Peel and coarsely chop remaining cucumbers; transfer to processor and purée until smooth. Pour through fine strainer set over large bowl, pressing on solids in strainer. Discard solids in strainer.
Mix 1 cup cucumber juice, gin, lime juice, and sugar in pitcher; stir until sugar dissolves. Add ice; mix well. Immediately strain mixture into 4 small Martini glasses. Garnish with lime and cucumber slices and serve.