Thursday, November 18, 2010

Warm November

dress:secondhand, sandals:thrift town
jacket and shirt: crimson & clover vintage, jeans: crossroads sf, shoes: buffalo exchange sf
(more photos from studio la donna) 1960s dress: goodwill outlet, purse: bows and arrows vintage, heels: thrift town
I haven't forgotten about my blog. I have been focusing on building my art modeling portfolio though. As much as I enjoy taking photos for my blog it is nice to not have to take the photos myself and it is fun to collaborate with fellow artists. Consequently, I'm going to be traveling to the bay area more often in the next month which makes me very happy. I love San Francisco. Tomorrow I'm working with Robert Blackburn in Berkeley doing a film noir 1940s photo shoot.

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous red dress - it's stunning!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is beautiful, you look so elegant!! I love the colour and shape of it!!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you are the chicest family ever! the red dress makes you look like a film star! your husband and daughter look so stylish, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress and your daughter is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your dress is so feminine, and you look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally like it! <3

    http://themadtoter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so striking in that red dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gosh your family is stylin'! And your little girl fills my adorable quotient yet again! (already quite full from my son, but heck, he can't wear dresses!).

    And LOVE you in that dress. BEAUTIFUL.

    heart: Kimberellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are gonna look so swell as a '40's femme fatale. Can't wait to see the photos.

    I was wondering if you forgot about blogging. I guess you're just out and about filling your life with adventures to blog about. Keep us posted. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very stylish family Lisa! I am especially liking your get up in the last two photos, very classic. Keep pursuing your passion with modeling!

    -Unyime

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS!!! Stunning red dress...love love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look absolutely stunning in red, I'm convinced it's your color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails