Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.
~Eleanor Roosevelt
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. 
~Anais Nin 
When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you.  
~African Proverb
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
~Eleanor Roosevelt
Self-love, my liege, is not so vile a sin as self-neglecting.
~Shakespeare
I'm so glad I started blogging. This year I have gained confidence stylistically and I helped me develop and progress myself in a community that understands that style is an art form. Thank you and have a wonderful new year!


7 comments:

  1. all your outfits rock my world. happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The collection of looks is fabulous! It starts the ideas flowing for this coming year. All those lovely frocks! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many gorgeous looks! Happy 2011!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Lisa! Here's to a bright happy and healthy 2011~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year to you too! I love your outfit posts from 2010. Thanks for sharing.'
    'Love,
    Heather
    http://heathersdesignblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy new year to you, thank you for the inspiring words! your look is so beautiful and unique, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is my favorite recap I have seen so far. I love your confidence and nonchalance. Looking forward to seeing more in the new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails